At Kanishk Surgical & Super Specialty Hospital, Emergency and Intensive care Unit is one of the most advance and fully equipped facility. All knids of emergency services are available 24 hours 7 days a week. Emergency services include Polytrauma and fractures care, heart diseases emergencies, Acute lung pathologies treatment, Hypersensitivity reactions, Acute abdominal causes, Cardiopulmonary resuscitation, Acute bleeding and shocks( hemorrhagic, neurogenic, cardiogenic, septic). Our team of Emergency doctors and nurses are always available for any kind of emergency services. Also, emergency ambulance services are provided at KSSH. A new concept of emergency online consultation and online services (of laboratory and pharmacy) are also recently started.(
Kanishk Surgical & Super Specialty Hospital has a fully facilitated ICU and critical care services with advance monitors available at any hour 365 days a year. We have fully equipped ventilator, BiPap and Oxygen support services here. There are different types of ICU:- Surgical Intensive care Unit (SICU), Medical Intensive care Unit (MICU), Cardiac care Unit (CCU) and a High dependency Unit (HDU); as per patient’s category of critical illness and condition. ICU and critical care services are handled by a professional team of doctors available round the clock 24/7. Procedures such as Endotracheal Intubation, Tracheostomy, Ultrasonography guided Diagnostic and therapeutic Pleural and Ascites tapping, Central and arterial line insertion and others are successfully routinely performed in ICU at KSSH.
Our Emergency, ICU and critical care services are one of the best in the state of Uttarakhand. We are dedicated to provide life-saving medical and surgical emergency/ICU services with an excellent success rate. Also, a special care is taken for the patient requiring End of life care, especially for the patients suffering from end-stage heart failure, end-stage Liver diseases and other Gastrointestinal diseases, End-stage renal diseases for patients on hemodialysis, End-stage Cancers require palliative care and pain management.
Emergency and ICU services
- Heart Attack and failure and Breathing problems
- Ventilator, BiPaP, Oxygen support services
- Polytrauma, Fractures and Bleeding problems
- Treatment of Shocks (Hemorrhagic, Neurogenic, cardiogenic, Septic) and Severe infections
- Surgical emergencies, Acute abdominal pain and End-stage liver diseases
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), End-stage lung diseases - COPD, Pulmonary fibrosis and others
- Pre-eclampsia and Eclampsia, and other Gynecology emergencies
- Renal failure, heart failure and liver failure diseases
- Seizures, Stroke (hemorrhagic and Ischemic) and other life threatening neurological disorders