Kanishk Surgical & Super Specialty Hospital represents one of the top and best facilitated Gastroenterology department with advance equipment and latest treatment options. Here we have solutions for common acidity and acid reflux problems, liver and spleen diseases, gall bladder and common bile duct pathologies, stomach and intestinal illness and troubles, small and large intestines issues, Inflammatory and Irritable bowel diseases, Hepatitis and liver infections. We have dedicated expertise in several types of Endoscopic procedures such as Esophagogastroduodenoscopy, Sigmoidoscopy, Full colonoscopy including biopsies, endoscopic esophageal varices treatment (banding and sclerotherapy) and endoscopic hemorrhoids treatment. Other important invasive procedures like Endoscopic retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) with stenting is also successfully performed here. Our gastroenterology team has an excellent success rate as seen in google reviews. Also, academics related to gastroenterology pathologies and other GI disorders are regularly updated here.
At Kanishk Surgical & Super Specialty Hospital, gastroenterology department is handled by a team of expertise which is available 24 hours 7 days a week. Endoscopies are performed on regular basis, general GI problems are diagnosed efficiently with minimum time interval, and treatment is almost successful in all the cases. We deal with all types of gastroenterology issues including end stage diseases of liver and cancers of intestines, stomach, esophagus and other gastrointestinal tract. Our palliative care is highly rated by our patients and relatives.
Exclusive Expertise and Successful treatment for..
- GastroEsophageal Reflux disease (GERD)
- Acute and Chronic Gastritis and infection
- Peptic Ulcer disease (ulcers in stomach and intestines)
- Liver (Hepatitis), Spleen, Gall Bladder and Bile duct Pathologies
- Autoimmune Hepatitis and intestinal disorders(Ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease)
- Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis including other pancreatic pathologies (like cancer)
- Endoscopic procedures of esophagus, stomach, intestines and rectum