Our staff provides expert care for all aspects of trauma care, including inpatient and outpatient orthopedic surgical care, rehabilitation, and orthotics and prosthetics. the Center also provides essential general orthopedic care to the citizens of Uttarakhand.
Our goal is to get the patient back to their pre-injury state.
This includes bone fractures and joint dislocations as well as severe soft tissue injuries caused by traumatic events like Accidents, Falls, Sports, etc…
Common orthopedic traumatic injuries include:
- Hip fractures
- Fractures of the humerus, including the proximal humerus, humeral shaft and supracondylar humerus fractures
- Scapula fractures
- Fractures of the foot, including calcaneus and talus fractures
- Ankle fractures
- Wrist fractures, including distal radius fractures
- Intra-articular fractures involving the knee, including distal femur and tibial plateau fractures
- Intra-articular fractures of the ankle (Pilon fractures)
- Pelvic fractures
- Open and closed fractures of the femur and tibia