The department of Orthopaedics & Trauma is recognized for superior joint alternative surgery, foremost complicated trauma which include pelvic-acetabular fracture management, arthroscopic knee surgeries, paediatric orthopaedic surgeries, backbone surgeries, deformity correction and bone tumour management.
Arthritis of hip and knee are frequent crippling disorders. Arthritis of shoulder, elbow and different joints are distinctly rare. Knee arthritis specially impacts female above 60 years. Many of them require joint replacements. A properly installed joint alternative unit with kingdom of the artwork operation theatres and crew of doctors, occupational therapists, and physiotherapists to take care of these patients.
- Total hip Replacement
- Hip Resurfacing
- Birmingham mid head resection
- Total knee Replacement
- Complex primary total hip and knee replacement
- Revision hip and knee replacement
- Computer navigated total knee replacement
- Unicondylar knee replacement
- Total shoulder replacement
- Reverse shoulder replacement
Sports harm & Arthroscopic surgical operation offers with many prerequisites dealt with with “Key gap Surgery”. Many sufferers can be dealt with by way of a day care procedure.
- Arthroscopic Rotator cuff repair
- Arthroscopic Subacromial decompression
- Arthroscopic Excision of lateral end of clavicle
- Arthroscopic shoulder stabilisation for recurrent dislocation
- Arthroscopic labral repair
- Arthroscopic ACL reconstruction
- Arthroscopic PCL reconstruction
- Arthroscopic MPFL reconstruction
- Arthroscopic elbow & ankle surgeries
- Arthroscopic cartilage repair - Autologus chandrocyte implantation Meniscal repair
ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENT
KSSH being placed on NH 47 helps in treating trauma victims shortly and successfully inside “The Golden Hour”. This is the solely middle in this place the place surgically inaccessible lethal pelvic bleeding is managed by using the lifestyles saving angiographic coiling.
- Well equipped surgical ICU
- Dedicated Orthopedic trauma OT
- Advanced state of the art OT Table
- Advanced Orthopaedic instruments and implants.
- Polytrauma management
- Pelvic-Acetabular fracture management including interventional radiology
- Complex fractures of hip, shoulder, knee, elbow and spine
We have a committed backbone surgical procedure unit which offers with all types of spinal disorders. Endoscopic backbone surgical procedure is practised solely in few facilities in India, KSSH being one of these.
- Day care disc removal
- Laser Endoscopic spine surgeries
- Scoliosis correction
- Spondylolisthesis correction
- Spine tumour surgery
- Discogram & selective nerve root block
- Spinal decompression surgery
- Spine fracture surgery
The hospital has an established paediatric Orthopaedic department.
- Congenital hip and knee contractures
- Club foot
- Paediatric fractures
- Deformity correction and Limb lengthening surgeries
- Arthrogram and EUA for DDH
- Ponsetti method of correction of CTEV
COMPREHENSIVE SPINE CARE
MINIMALLY INVASIVE SPINE SURGERIES
- MLD (Micro Lumbar Discectomy)
- TLIF (Trans Foraminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion)
- Percutaneous Pedicle Screw Fixation
- Trans Pedicular Biopsy