Urology branch is one of the fields of medical science which deals with Genitourinary tract system of both males and females. It deals with common problems of Urinary tract obstruction, Urinary tract Calculi including renal stones, Obstructive Uropathy, Strictures of Urinary tract (Urethral and Ureters). Also, common urinary bladder pathologies such as diverticulosis, bladder incontinence and retention, bladder wall pathologies and infectious cystitis are managed conservatively as well as surgically.
Our Urology department is dedicated to provide you both medical and surgical treatment for any diseases or pathologies of prostate, epididymis, testis, Urethra and Ureters (of both males and females), Urinary bladder and any problems related to genitourinary tract. At KSSH we also specialize in successful treatment for sexual dysfunctions and related issues in males with utter confidentiality.
With the advancement in the field of Urology science, there are successful surgical treatment for renal and urinary tract calculi, Prostate surgeries (TURP- Transurethral resection of prostate), Lithotripsy with lithotomy, Cystoscopy guided biopsies and procedures, Vaso-vasectomy, Resection of Prostate and Bladder tumors and treatment for testicular cancers.
Our Urologist and Oncologist and team deals with various cancers of Genitourinary tract including, Urinary bladder cancer, Testicular tumors and Prostate cancer.
Urology is a science of Genitourinary system that deals with anatomical and physiological functions of the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters and urethra, the urinary bladder, prostate, testicles, the epididymis and the penis. Urologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, treatment & recommend excellent remedy for situations that have an effect on males and females urinary tract systems. Urology combines both surgical and non-surgical approach to treat various diseases such as prostatomegaly, Urethral strictures, Reflux Nephropathy, Obstructive Uropathy, infertility in males due to structural and functional abnormalities, Urinary tract anomalies and Urinary bladder pathologies including divertuculae, infections, Urinary retention and incontinence.
Common Urology Procedures
- Lithotripsy, (URSL, PENL, RIRS)
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Prostate Procedures (TURP)
- Penile Plication
- Male Circumcision
Complex Procedures at Kanishk Hospitals
- Bladder Stones Surgery
- Renal Transplantation Surgery
- Uro UVF & UVF Repair
- Optical Urethrectomy
- Penile Implants & Prosthesis
- Laparoscopic Urologic Surgery
Available Urology procedures and surgeries:-
- Transurethral resection of Prostate (TURP)
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
- Cystoscopy guided biopsies and procedures of Urinary bladder and Ureters
- Vasectomy, Ureteroscopy. Penile plication and Male Circumcision
- Bladder stones surgery and neck incision
- Optical Urethrectomy
- Uro UVF and UVF repair
- Laparoscopic Urologic surgery
- Correction of acquired and congenital Genitourinary tract anomalies
- Surgical and invasive treatment of strictures of Urethra and Ureters
- Outstanding Patient Experience with a Holistic Approach
- On-site multidisciplinary specialists are available 24*7
- Urodynamics for diagnosing voiding dysfunction
- Digital and Fiberoptic Flexible Ureteroscopes
- Harmonic scalpel makes use of ultrasound era to reduce tissues for the duration of main Open/Laparoscopic Surgeries